School’s Vision Statement
West Hoke Elementary School is a globally competitive learning organization that provides essential tools for ALL students to succeed academically through rigorous and relevant instruction that prepares them for life in the 21st century.
The mission of West Hoke Elementary School is to educate the whole child within a positive nurturing environment through high expectations and quality instruction for academic excellence.
- We believe all students have the ability to learn.
- We believe positive partnerships between parents, school and community are essential for the development of the whole child.
- We believe in graduating responsible and productive citizens that are globally competitive.
- We belief in STE(A)M/ “Computer Science for all” by deploying 1:1 mobile devices to all students.
- We believe in the five principles toward vision fulfillment: (1) Collaboration (2) Commitment (3) Continuous Growth (4) Dedication (5) Teamwork.